This hand-held dynamic vocal microphones package with mic boom stands includes the following twenty-five (18) items:
(6) Tripod microphone boom stand by Fat Toad
(6) Microphone clips
(6) Mic XLR Cable by Fat Toad
Tripod Microphone Boom Stands (by Griffin)
This telescoping mic boom stand features three legs that retract and fold up to a neat package allowing for ultimate portability, and a microphone clip is included with each telescoping microphone stand. Since we are offering six (6) tripod microphone stands, you will receive six (6) microphone clips as well. With the boom arm in place, this microphone tripod stand reaches a maximum height of 99 inches. Have a sudden need for a straight stand? Remove the boom arm to reveal a straight microphone stand with an adjustable height from 27 inches to 62 inches, conforming to every musician’s personal preference. Rubber rest pads on the stand’s feet hold boom microphone stand firmly in place. Stable, tough, and affordable, all of these boom microphone stands extend up and over in order to provide a microphone close to the performer with the straight bar distanced away making it ideal for performers. You may attach any standard sized microphone clip to the boom arm of these boom mic stands with steel tubing construction.
Tripod Microphone Boom Stands Features
- KEEP YOUR MIC SAFE AND SECURE: Do you already have your microphone and studio or live setup ready to go? Top it all off with the best 6 pack of telescopic mic boom stands that will provide top notch quality, longevity and keep your mic safe while on stage. Designed for musical performances, voice/sound projection, seminar presentations, church sermons and more, these professional grade stands combine top quality with an attractive price.
- TELESCOPIC, REMOVABLE BOOM ARM: Thanks to its efficient design with 2 interlocking steel pipes, the telescopic boom arm allows you to reach further and provides more flexibility. It can also be removed whenever you wish and converted into a straight microphone stand to accommodate your changing needs. Maximum height with boom: 88″. Shaft length: 34″ to 57″. Boom arm length: 17″ to 33″. Leg spread width: 20.5″.
- DESIGNED TO LAST: Well-built with extremely durable, steel tubing construction, these telescoping tripod microphone boom stands are made to withstand constant abuse when in use and last for years to come. Stable, tough and with a nice black finish that gives them a beautiful, sleek appearance, these are some of the most affordable solutions for every professional or amateur performer.
- EASY TO TRANSPORT: With an adjustable height, lightweight design and a collapsible tripod boom to help with travel and easy storage, these telescopic tripod microphone stands are easy to pack and bring with you everywhere. They work well for people of all stature and come with a ready to use mic clip (6 clips in total). The soft, rubber rest pads on the feet will keep the stand firmly in place, whether on stage or in a studio.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Being so sure about the top quality and excellent performance of our stand mic, we are able to offer you a full 1 year replacement warranty, as well as a 30 day money back guarantee of complete satisfaction for your peace of mind. With nothing to lose, place your order today!
Tripod Microphone Boom Stands Specifications
- Leg spread width: 20.5 inches
- Boom arm length: 27 inches to 42 inches
- Maximum height with boom: 99 inches
- Shaft length: 34 inches to 62 inches
- Gross weight: 5 pounds each
Mic XLR Cables by Fat Toad
Each of these XLR microphone cables measures twenty (20) feet long and has a XLR male connector on one end and a XLR female connector on the other end. Every mic XLR cable features a 12-strand copper conductor, and all of the microphone XLR cables’ copper wiring is oxygen-free 20 AWG (American Wire Gauge). Unlike other cheaper XLR microphone cables, this 20 gauge wire signifies that every cable is considered professional grade. A 64-strand of braided copper coated aluminum shielding provides excellent noise protection with optimal reduction of any electrostatic hum with every single of these XLR mic cables. These XLR microphone cables incorporate super low signal resistance providing a powerful, clean signal while at the same time retaining great flexibility.
Mic XLR Cables Features
- UPGRADE YOUR AUDIO RECORDINGS: Whether for use with your XLR connection microphone, digital mixer or other recording device, these professional grade mic cables will keep you covered! Boasting a high quality XLR female connector on the one end and an XLR male connector on the other, this 6 pack of microphone cords are perfect for recording studios, audio engineers, professional or amateur musicians and home studios.
- SUPERB NOISE CANCELLATION: Featuring super low signal resistance, each of these 20 ft long mic cables offers superior clarity and freedom from outside noise interference promising an exceptional, impeccable sound, every time. The 12 strand copper conductor and 64 strands of braided copper coated aluminium shielding ensure superb noise protection and minimum electrostatic hum.
- OXYGEN-FREE COPPER WIRING: Boasting oxygen-free, 20 AWG (American Wire Gauge) copper wiring, these XLR cables offer the highest standard of purity and are designed to meet the requirements of even the most demanding audiophiles. Perfect for audio applications, these microphone cords combine flexibility with durability.
- MAKE A SMART PURCHASE: If you are looking for the highest quality microphone XLR cords that will deliver every single time, without costing a fortune, you need look no further! Designed for the hard-touring musician or professional audio engineer, these shielded, Lo-Z, low noise microphone cables are a safe and reliable choice that you won’t regret.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Backed by the 1 year replacement warranty and a risk-free, 30 day money back guarantee of complete satisfaction, you have nothing to lose! In the unlikely event that these XLR microphone cables don’t meet or exceed your expectations, feel free to return them for an immediate replacement or refund. What could be fairer?
Mic XLR Cables Specifications
- 20 AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- Each cable is 20 feet long
- Durable 3 pin XLR male to 3 pin XLR female connectors
We encourage you to compare our items and affordable prices to other packs of tripod microphone stands and accessories online. If you shop around, you will realize we offer the lowest price for quality boom microphone stands, unidirectional microphones, and accessories. Try finding other packs of telescoping microphone stands and accessories at such a cheap price; it cannot be done! We offer the lowest price for quality items.